Sunday, February 12, 2012

FEAR NOT!

“That fear results from doubt - - When you are not sure, when you hope for the best, then you will fear the worst. When you are absolutely certain, even if it is a certainty of suffering, fear disappears, and strength flows in its place. 
thanks GWYTK for inspiring me all through this years


I really don’t know where and how to start. But I am so certain about the feeling I had for a week. That feeling of FEAR …because I know that I am doing my best but I ended up failing. Failure is not new to me...been there done that...paulit - ulit lamang! It is not an option, I know and DEFINITELY not.


Why do i feel this way? maybe because I was sadden about a certain subject (no need to mention it...twas really hurting). Very sad...very very very very sad!!! What makes me sad is when people closest to you  ay hindi naniniwala sa yung sinasabi.Si Russel, yung super funny na classmate ko yung unang nakadiscover nang grade ko (pinaki-alaman niya kasi yung calculator ko and simply recall the grade calculation, yun lumabas ang answer). But without him knowing that the calculation I did was wrong. EPIC FAIL RUSSEL! Thanks to Jennifer Juanico who believed in me and for the advises she gave. 


To be honest, grades are a big issue for me. It is something that I don't share it with anyone because I am more concern about the feelings of others. That's why when someone ask me " pila imung score?"  I don't give the numeric value...only the words PASAR or BAGSAK...bahala na silang mag - interpret...just kidding!hahahahahahaha


TRIVIA: I always wanted to get a PERFECT SCORE in every exams/quizzes and it was epic for sometimes.I always thank GOD for guiding me all through this years. Big thanks to my LORD <3


my life motto




KUDOS to me! 

2 comments: