Friday, February 24, 2012

TODAY’s fruit cocktail


I guess everybody (if not you’re not a salad fanatic person) knows how a fruit cocktail looks like and how does it taste. It’s a mixture of fruits – pineapple, papaya, cherry etc.  It is typically one of the major ingredients that add color to different salad recipe.I said TODAY’s right? Well, just to make it clear I’m not promoting any fruit cocktail brand name.






Just like a fruit cocktail, my day is a mixture of different emotions. Some emotion colored my day; some gave me a bitter – sweet experience; some allow me to sink in my own personal problem and above all I have the passion to THANK GOD for despite everything I’m still strong and alive.

I can’t imagine the taste of a buko salad (mah favorite! Can you give me one? Just kidding) without a fruit cocktail. But I can imagine life without problems – simply HAPPINESS. Definitely, life will be boring. No chaos! No conflicts! You’ll only know two things; LAUGH and SMILE…again SMILE and LAUGH…try it for you to know but don’t, I will call you stupid. J Sir chabon once told us in an integral calculus class that perfect life is boring. He said:

“ mulakaw ka pagawas sa Xavier then maligsan ka ug jeep imbes na masamad or mamatay ka, mutindog lang ka kalit na murag walay nahitabo ug mukatawa”

“magbaklay2x ka sa XU mahulugan ka ug bunga sa mahogany sa ulo but wala ka nasakitan”

Hindi bha boring? Raise your armpits if not! Hahahahaha J

MORNING SICKNESS


Huwaaattt? This is a common problem faced by almost all pregnant women but I will not discuss it by its true sense. I really don’t know (that for almost 5 years of commuting/travelling every day) why I felt I was kinda murag kasukaon and have a headache early in this morning. I was seated in the jeep’s extension (this is not new to me) but grave ang bilis magpatakbo ng driver. Thank God I arrived safe and sound. Actually, I reached UO lab 30 minutes before the period (wala pang tao! Malamang 9am pa ang class)…not bad at all but Im still experiencing headache and feels like vomiting…reporter pa naman ako for che13 lab.





MELANCHOLY


I have taken a psychological test online and it shows that I am a choleric person. Until now I am trying to convince myself. A for effort! As innnn…dili jud ko musugot nah melancholic ko nyahahahaha. But today, yesterday last week and month, I was so emotionally depressed. As innnnn super emo to the nth level. This emotion allows me to sink in to my own problem. I have shared some of my thoughts to my trusted friends (Dean, Monique and Russel THANK YOU!) but it does not help me to move on right away. I am shy and honestly I choose people (a group of 2 0r 3) whom I can put my trust and who will listen and understand the feelings I have without judging me accordingly. If this feeling won’t end until weekends I guess I need a counselor/psychologist or even a priest/nun for me to be enlightened and to realize everything that I have been through.

            There is HOPE! And definitely, I am not ALONE

JOKE EXAM

 I was worried this morning because I wasn’t able to study (it was my first time for a calculation subject) for CHE 11’s quiz. I sleep early last night and I woke up 2:30 am to solve problems; but I ended up sleeping at the sofa…its great!hahahahaha Well, I am happy that I was able to sleep for a long hours but there is a guilt feeling in me. I said to myself that if I will not pass this exam, the blame is on me (malamang hindi naman pwede sa iba! Bagag lepz!).

Hours before the exam I was crying so I never thought of having an exam anymore not until Bata told me to relax baka daw makalimutan ko yung pinag – aralan ko. Simpleng Dulong and Calderwood formula ay hindi ko maisaulo dahil nga sa nararamdaman ko ehhh!
           
          The bell rang! Sir finally distributed the blue booklet (serves as answer sheet) and the questionnaire. Oh my goodness! Only one problem but I started late. Analysis begins!...that feeling when your first problem is HOW TO START solving the problem? I have ideas but I don’t have definite answers…not bad at all. When the bell rang for dismissal, Sir said “PASS your PAPERS”. I was kinda in a hurry polishing all the calculations I made. I saw Rose’s paper returned by sir saying “PRACTICE PROBLEM ra bitaw nah”…huh? All of us were really shocked at the same time happy…iba ka talaga magjoke sir! Gatuboan mi ug hubag2x sa heart kay kahilakon na ug answer sa exam unya joke ra man diay tanan…hahahahha VICTIM!

CRAVE – NESS

I truly believe na pagdepress ang isang tao, the only remedy for his/her depression is FOODDDSSS (of course naman , hindi pwede walang PRAYERS)…With my classmates, we walked from eng’g building to pabayo where selling proven is rampant. Oh No! There was a raid…policemen were coming over the place and we noticed one vendor running (dala2x yung cart niya). As we reached pabayo street, no vendors were present…I guess silang lahat ay naglipana sa ibang lugar…hahahaha J So we decided to go to kwek2x store (I think yun ang pinakasikat na kwek2x in the city…) At the other side of the road, we saw the proven vendor (yung tumatakbo) and graveh! Yung feeling na talagang nagki – CRAVE ka for a typical proven…hahahaha Only 3 of my classmates went to somewhere I don’t know to eat proven and nagpabili lang kami sa kanila while us (Diana, Dean and Monique) went to MCDO Xavier to eat sundae… Thanks MCDO you really bring out the best in me (hopefully I can have a separate post about MCDO – murag kung nay mahappen anything sa akoa kay sa MCDO jud magpalipas oras). After eating sundae, we ate proven (hindi man lang nahiya , sa MCDO pa kumain)…but hey! We brought our waste outside the establishment and throw it in the school’s garbage bins.

BITTER – SWEET


I was kinda serious during the Kinetics period. I was so attentive listening to the 3 reporters assigned to handle the discussion. While for some, they’re busy carrying their laptops and have their updates via facebook and twitter. FYI: I am officially deactivated from facebook! No worries I still have blogspot and twitter…I will reactivate soon, darling.


One thing that really caught my attention was when Dean and Arniel had their conversation. I was seated in between so alam ko yung pinaguusapan nila:






DEAN: nay girl na nagshare sa akoa bha , na ganahan siya ug boy na CLEAN CUT.
ARNIEL: unsay CLEAN CUT? Wla ko kasabot.
DEAN: clean cut bha…parehas sa akoa…clean cut jud
ARNIEL: ahhh wla jud ko nakasabot unsay clean cut…kanang sa sundalo
DEAN: CLEAN CUT gud…ahh bsta
ARNIEL: ahhh wla jud ko nakasabot! Estorya rta unya…pasabta ko

For me it was funny…In arniel’s state hindi niya alam yung clean cut. I was expecting dahil he is one of the brightest student in our block (im not judging hap!)…sabi nga ni Dean, “murag anah kalisud” – in a joke way of course.


On the other way, our grades for che 40 and 24 were given. I know for some they were not satisfied but ME I considered it as bongang – bonggang blessings from Above. From my classmate’s reaction, I realized that we must learn to APPRECIATE every blessing we received. I believe na they have magandang grades naman and definitely it was BETTER THAN F OR C. Anyways, for me I am satisfied and contented (may kaibahan ang dalawang salitang ito). I am deserving sa grade na bigay ni maam…this really made my day so wonderful.

THANKFUL


God, you know the struggle I have right now. But despite everything I am thankful and grateful for the love you have given me. Thank you sa magandang grades na natanggap ko and for blessing me with wonderful classmates whom I can lean on. I surrender everything to you – my thoughts, my will and my decisions in life. I owe everything to you and without you I am nothing. Please give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change and the wisdom to understand everything in my life. All this I pray in your most Holy name. Amen
           
            

4 comments:

  1. haha...amazing bah? one day rna nhitabo? hadloka... aneweez... go lang ng go...

    haha..non sense comment brings out the best in me..lol :D smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jecca! wanna hug you! Huuuuugsss!! You'll never be alone jecca! We're here lng if naa pka gsto ishare. Godbless! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikaw nah! ikaw na jud :) hahahahha

    amazing? i hope so.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ monic : thank you very much...kabalo ko nakasabot jud ka sa akoa...i know everything will fall into places :) Godbless

    *keep praying

    ReplyDelete