Saturday, February 18, 2012

UNTITLED!


I was planning to have a Valentine’s Day entry because I received so much love from my family, friends and classmates but I’ve change my mind due to the unfortunate event I encountered these past few days. I thought I will be experiencing a heavenly week (actually I declared it already knowing that there will be no class for some subjects…no pressure and the nicest thing that ever happen was to have a beautiful sleep for straight 8 hours…ACHIEVEMENT right?)


Without any further ado (feels like an emcee) here it is:




Oh THURSDAY! Such an ugly day! Better ask my classmates how and what they feel when Thursday (including Monday) come…me? I am definitely stressed and preoccupied. There are so many things to do with a particular subject. I guess this subject gave me so much pressure and tension (plus eye bugs due to sleepless nights). Okay! No more complaints about the chapter 1, 2, 3 (sounds easy like counting 123 but undeniably not!) since all of these are part of passing the subject matter dbha? We’ve done with chapter 1 and chapter 2 and Thanks to my God for giving us a 3.5 = 90 = A- mark for the first chapter. I truly believed that Nece and I deserved this kind of grade. That ISAWESOME!hahahhaha  wait parang nawawala ako sa aking punto per punto! Sareeh guysJ


Anyways, ang kinasasakit ng aking puso’t isipan ay yung magaling naming teacher. I’m not kidding. She is truly good (that was my first impression before, hope it won’t change now). It’s all started with the activity we had last Monday. That activity was kinda – a nightmare – in a very warm – afternoon. I really don’t know how to answer the research design and some of the stuffs that were included there (even variables were still in doubt). I don’t have any notes to look up to as well as my classmates. I depend on the soft copy she is supposed to post/upload but I guess she forgot (or talagang sinadya I hope not).

“What research design is employed in the study?”

This is not actually the exact question she raised in the class but the thought is the same. This question brought us into a dilemma of answering it. For sure nobody knows in class how a lysimeter works so certainly no one can answer the question right away.Because of that failure, we were then allowed to walkout (buti nlng hindi siya ang nagwalkout) and were given a reading assignment without giving us any instruction to where we can access any copy of it. At that moment no one is brave enough to ask something from her (siguro takot lang kami). Plus sira pa yung LCD projector! Talagang masisira ang araw niya! Okay nakapeso ming tanan (0.047619476190476190476 centavos for che only, since there were four absent) hahahahha

This post is not meant only for someone. I just hope all teachers are kind, patient and approachable enough to be of good service to their students…it’s a two – way process or what we call give and take. This experience is not good especially when enrolled in a research class. It’s nicer when you cherish inspiring and wonderful moments than to forever remember the bad memories you had with your instructor. SMILE ka naman Ma’am!


p.s.I decided to have a separate post about the next unfortunate event that happen to me. It was just yesterday…so keep posted! It will be my 4th entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment