Monday, February 20, 2012

says thank you LORD


I wanna say thank you for the sun 
I wanna say thank you for the rain 

Everything You do is beautiful 
I'm so grateful for Your love"


Lord, you deserve all the praises and glory.
Thank you for all the unending blessings you have given me. 
Thank you for loving me despite of my imperfections and for embracing me with your love.

Thank you for making me smile when I am sad and disappointed. 
And for making me feel okay when I am not.

Lord, you know the struggle of my heart and mind.
Thank you for the strength and for being with me everyday of my life.
For guiding me in my studies all through this years.
And for giving me greater confidence to face the challenges I have right now.

Lord, you know how much I am grateful for your love.
Thank you for giving me wonderful people.
For my family who keeps on inspiring me.
For my friends who give me happiness in life.
For my classmates who always believed in me. 
And for my teachers who keep on challenging and encouraging me. 

LORD, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WITHOUT YOU
I AM NOTHING


3 comments: