Wednesday, March 21, 2012

An Open Letter


Dear ChE graduates,

You did it! Now it’s all over, or it’s all beginning depending on which way you look at it. I am happy seeing all of you enjoying the SUCCESS you truly deserve and the ACHIEVEMENT you have truly earned.  You have chosen a tough course. Nevertheless, I believe you are tougher and sooner or later, all of you will become extraordinary CHEMICAL ENGINEERS.

To my original blockmates:
THANK YOU BIG TIME! Thank you so much for bringing wonderful moments into my life. You are such an inspiration and I will surely treasure all of these. Like we used to jump together every photo shoot, we eat and chit – chat together every lunch time, we sleep together in the library and we laugh together over Sarah G’s visit at ororama. I can still remember when some of us ran away towards the establishment just to see the celebrity.

From this moment another chapter of your life has begun and I am confident that you will continue to succeed in life. I don’t wish you to succeed in ALL that will be too boring…hahahahaha. But I wish you to succeed in the most important things in life. Remember, try not to lose FRIENDS you gain over the years at school since we are and we will be the most valuable friends ever.
                
May God continue to bless you and your abilities.
CONGRATULATIONS and  GOOD LUCK to all of you J

Love,
Jecca Beyd

No comments:

Post a Comment